Friday, July 22, 2016

Running Review 7/22/16

I modified my running schedule a little bit, based on long work days and the time I apparently need to sleep. I had been getting so run down and tired, trying to do everything.

Monday: Off

Tuesday: Off

Wednesday: Off



Thursday: 3 miles with Molly before work


Friday: 5am 6 mile bike ride to a coworker's house, 3.6 miles with my coworker, 6 mile bike ride home. Then a mid morning nap. Then Ty & I went out for ice cream :) And a little later we went rollerblading! 4 miles of that. Plus, there may have been a little bit of Pokemon Go-ing with the rollerblading. It was the fist time I'd been out on the little set of rollerblades that I got from the thrift store for $5.50. It was a very good find! They're fun little wheels.



Now I'm off to bed with a run planned tomorrow, after a hard night of sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment