Friday, June 10, 2016

Running Review 6/10/16


Saturday 6/4: Morning run, followed by wine tasting & dinner.


It was way freaking hot & I started my run late. 11:52 min/mile average, with 6:56 min/mile best pace. I did just over 7 miles.

Sunday 6/5: I took the day off & slept. A lot.

Monday 6/6: 3.25 slow miles. 12:05 min/mile average pace, 8:59 min/mile best pace. It was hot.

Tuesday 6/7: Took the night off cross training. Instead I came home from work, ate a little bit, and went straight to sleep. I felt like crap!

Wednesday 6/8: Decided to skip my run because, although I was feeling better, I thought the sleep might be more important. My throat still hurt in the morning but my headache was gone.

Thursday 6/9: 4.75 miles with Molly. We learned she is more interested in a rooster than in quail... I wore my new Nathan water pack! Loved it! Average pace 11:20 min/mile, best pace must be broken... 3:12 min/mile. Not in my lifetime! It was hot, but a bit cooler than Monday!

Friday 6/10: No running, but plenty of time doing chores around the house. Laundry, dog poop pickup, tomato tie up & pruning... And then the Warcraft movie because Ty loves the game & has played for eons! It was actually not bad. Better than I expected & easy enough to follow along without knowing anything about the story.

I'm feeling bummed about my running pace. I know that I've slowed down because it's getting so much hotter out, but it looks so bad on paper! I guess I'll be all set for speed once it starts cooling down again though. That's a plus.

Now, off to bed with plans for 8 miles in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment