Sunday, June 19, 2016

Desert Knits Episode 12: A Video in Three Parts

I had a lot of issues with the video this week... for some reason I had to deal with the camera cutting or freezing and the audio not lining up with the video right. I have to say that I think round 1 of recording went a lot better than round 2 through 5, but I couldn't put up a video that would make everyone get a headache to watch! I did get a video put together for you guys, but I really hope that I don't have to do as much splicing again.



WIPs:
Tour de Sock stage 2 in SMAK Super Fibers, colorway River Bank
Princess Bride and Arwen SALs using Inglenook Fibers Princess Bride Sicklebatts

No FOs, no stash to share

I'll be going to Black Sheep Gathering next weekend!!! Taking a Color Tricks in Spinning class Friday and a Spinning Novelty Yarns class Saturday.

Black Sheep Gathering is going to throw my running schedule into chaos, but you'll be able to read what I decided to do on Thursday when I post my Running Review a day early!

No comments:

Post a Comment