Saturday, June 11, 2016

Desert Knits Episode 11: I got a new camera, guys!

I'm very excited to say that my new camera is here and set up and working like a charm! It took a couple trial and errors to get it working properly. The program would crash, the mic didn't work... it was kind of harder than just take it out of the box and plug it in. It's a Logitech c920. It is beautiful compared to the iPad camera that I was using before!



Show Notes:

Find me on Ravelry as loraclare, IG as lora.clare

Join me, Andrea, and Wren in Warrior Camp!

I'm playing along with the Tour de Sock 2016 on team Mad Cow (which is in Bothel, WA... I checked!).

FOs:

WIPs:
  • TDS Stage 2, though not cast on yet!
  • Princess Bride and Arwen SALs with The Grove and Mirkwood Arts groups on Ravelry
Won a braid of Quillin Fiber Arts Cheviot combed top in Carnival. 

49 miles run since 5/22 recording. It's been super hot and Molly hasn't been able to run with me, but it's cooled down a little bit & I tired her out really well with a long run this morning! She got distracted by a swan in the river when I let her go wading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment