Sunday, February 26, 2017

Episode 33: Another Cold Snap

Phew! I got my shit together and recorded this week! It hasn't been terribly busy or anything, there's just a lot of stuff that I've been trying to get done. Like paying bills, and renewing Volvo tabs, and paying rent, and exercising a horse, and walking dogs, and running, and yoga, and baking bread... Plus the knitting and spinning and getting blog posts together.


WIPs

  1. Glynis by Cookie A. in Madelinetosh Tosh Sock, colorway Olivia. Using HiyaHiya sharp interchangeables US1. 
  2. Inglenook Fibers "Concord Grape" spin on my Jenkins Finch, Kuchulu, and tiny horn Turkish Spindles, and a couple of my Goddesses
  3. Shetland Lamb Fleece waste
FOs
  1. Romney, 2 ply, ~240 yards, 4.6oz
Wool Piggery
  1. Three Fates Yarns Terra Sock in "Depth" & "Blondie"
  2. Support spindle case from The 1764 Shepherdess
You'll find me at Fiber Market Day in Prineville, Oregon the fourth weekend of March! I'll be there, sharing a booth with a couple of my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment