Sunday, February 12, 2017

Episode 31: A Busy Week

I don't really feel like I did anything more than I normally do, but I was exhausted last week! It doesn't feel like I got very much done at all.



WIPs
  1. Shetland Lamb Fleece spinning, plying, and swatching
  2. Alma Park Alpacas "Cafe au Lait" spin on goddesses
  3. Jenkins 10 Blend spin
  4. IF "Concord Grape" beginnings
  5. BKQ hexiflats
I got together with my friend Leslie, she's the one who has the Shetland fiber flock, and she was so happy to see what I've been spinning with the lamb fleece! I will also be helping her with this year's shearing in a couple weeks. 


All the snow has started to melt too, which is amazing. Ty & I took Molly down to the river this morning and we did a little canicross. I ran, he roller bladed, and we had Molly alternate between pulling me and pulling him (and just running with us, cause she was pooped)! We're thinking about green things popping up out in our garden, and about what we want to get in the ground first (early radish and some beets) and when (probably a couple weeks). 

Exciting things happening here! And next weekend I'll be in Tacoma for Madrona! Stay tuned for video podcast scheduling around that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment