Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I'm going to modify Wordless Wednesday a little bit and post pictures of what projects I'm working on. I do have some very long term projects (like cleaning and combing and spinning and knitting whole fleeces) but if it's something that I touched during the week, I call it fair game to post a picture or two of! Some of those long term projects you might not see every week. This modification of Wednesday's posts serves two purposes, 1. it brings the focus of the blog back to fiber crafts and 2. keeps me motivated to work on some of those long term projects!







And there will, of course, be the occasional unrelated to fiber picture... like this one of my very confused pepper plants! It has actually frozen a couple times. It's November. And the pepper plants are still trying to put off flowers and new fruit!



No comments:

Post a Comment