Sunday, November 6, 2016

Episode 20: C.O.A.T.T. (Cast On All The Things)

Oh my goodness, guys! I've caught the castonitis bug. Seriously. I think this is more things that I've had cast on at one time in ages...



WIPs

Latvian Scarf KAL - using a bunch of leftovers from socks and sweaters and shawls, plus some minis from swaps.
Winterfell MOCK - using BohoKnitterChic Spins in Ravellenic Games 2014 and Cascade Heritage in bright green.
Wear The Wild Things Are Hat - using Rowan Big Wool


FOs

Sorta a FO?? Beanie from Rowan Big Wool that turned out a tad too small. Will gift to neighbor kid - I'll add a pompom and some embroidery to make it more fun.

Everyone at home has been sick for the last couple weeks, so unfortunately I've been rather busy making sure that the house doesn't burn down and that all the animals are fed and cleaned and cuddled. Hopefully things slow down a little bit in the coming weeks. Christmas knitting needs to get started! I've got big plans, but I don't know how much I'll be able to share... don't want too many secrets getting out!

No comments:

Post a Comment