Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Episode 21: Overtime, Sleep, and Very Little Knitting

Well, that whole sticking to a schedule thing definitely didn't happen this last week! I didn't even come close. Sorry about that. I worked just a few extra hours at work... 65 hours in 7 days. I did do a little bit of knitting, but I definitely didn't get as much done as I would have liked! Not a huge surprise there, though. I pretty much worked, slept, and made sure that all the fur babies were fed!



WIPs (that I actually worked on)
November MOCK "Winterfell" in BohoKnitterChic Spins Merino Nylon Sock ("Ravellenic 2014") and Cascade Heritage Sock (in some bright green color)
Moonkoosa Boots by Tiny Owl Knits in vintage Lamb's Pride Bulky (color M-52 Spruce)
Shreds by me in handspun Romney and IF Princess Bride

Stash
I'm lucky enough to have family who have knit in the past. One of those family members gifted me a box of vintage Lamb's Pride Bulky in the Spruce colorway. I am now the proud owner of 7 skeins of the stuff! It's definitely enough for a few pairs of slippers and a set of Moonkoosa boots!

I have no FOs to share this time around! Maybe next week... Maybe... If I'm lucky!

Though I did dig out a couple mostly finished projects that need very little work before they're done. Like my George and a cowl that just needs to be seamed up. Maybe I'll have those finished lol

No comments:

Post a Comment