Saturday, May 13, 2017

WIPs and a slow reintroduction

It's been almost a month since I posted about Bella. I think I'm ready to start up a schedule of posting to the blog again. I'll start off slow, just to be sure I have the energy.


I'm going to start with a round up of my current WIPs, mostly as a listing for myself to see where I need to focus a bit of my time and energy...
I also have a couple things that I need to knit for friends (the Peace de Resistance mittens, to be specific) that haven't been cast on yet! 


I know that at least 1 pair of mittens needs to be finished by Black Sheep Gathering. And I would like to be finished spinning the Shetland and start my sweater by BSG as well. The support spindle spin can languish (and probably will... to be honest), and the MKAL might be frogged to find a pattern I like better. I'm not a huge fan of the construction and looks of the pattern. Maybe by the time the pattern is actually complete I'll like it more and finish the shawl? But only once I've seen pictures... 


I did just get a new toy today! I spent the morning and early afternoon at the local library for Fiber With a Twist! I shared a table with my friend Leslie, the one with the amazing Shetland sheep. I didn't do much business today, which wasn't terribly unexpected, but I did trade a skein of yarn for a tiny loom! So, I will need to play with that a little bit, of course, in between all of the other projects that I have ;)


And, of course, I have a few things that I need to list in the Yarn Runner etsy store. Pictures and listings will happen tomorrow, as long as the weird thunderstorm weather clears up!

No comments:

Post a Comment