Sunday, March 5, 2017

Episode 34: Friendship and Stash

Ohmygoodnessguys! I had so much stash to share with you this week! I got the best surprise in the mail on Monday. I had been having a tough day, so it was absolutely amazing to have a giant box when I got home from work. I knew that the box was coming, but I had no idea what the box was stuffed with. And then there's the spinning. And then there's the knitting. And the new baby business venture!


WIPs
  1. Jenkins March SAL - Inglenook Fibers "Concord Grape"
  2. Romney skeins
  3. Hobbledehoy "Gemma Batts"
  4. Honey Badger socks using Three Fates Terra Sock in "Blondie"

FOs
  1. Glynis socks using Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in "Olivia"
Wool Piggery
  1. Hobbledehoy "Gemmy Batts," "Jacaranda," "Heart of Mars," "Boardwalk Empire" 
  2. Corgi Hill Farm "Elwynn Forest," "Blood Elf," "Pebble Shore"
  3. Hello Yarn "Heirloom"
  4. Into The Whirled "Death"
  5. Nunoco "Cherry Blossom," batt droppings
Yarn Runner
I'm rebranding and starting up a new itty bitty business! I've changed my Etsy store name, started putting together labels and business cards, and have been getting glamour shots of handspun yarns. I had been thinking about this for a while, but it took a push. The push are a couple events that I'll be attending with friends - Fiber Market Day in Prineville, Oregon, and Fiber With a Twist here in Richland. I'll be bringing handspun yarn, hand processed local fleece, dye things, and a few sewn project bags.  

Plus gratuitous pictures, cause they are freaking adorable...


this is the noise maker from the video... 

No comments:

Post a Comment