Sunday, December 11, 2016

Podcast Holiday

Well, this weekend has been a weekend off pretty much everything. I have had a sore throat and body ache. I have a headache, still, and only want to eat soup and drink tea.

As such, I'm taking the weekend off from podcasting. However, in place of the video of the weekend, I'm going to share a bit of what I've been working on. In spite of my weekend off, I have been working on some knitting and spinning!

I've finished up a cowl, knit by my own design.



I've finished up another pair of slippers, they just need to be felted. (Knit while watching The Great British Bake Off) (and yes, they are buried in that lovely pile of knitted things!)



I've gotten a bit further on my pi shawl. (Knit while watching Tale of Tales)


I've knit the cuff on the second sock for my Winterfell SKA MOCK. (Knit in bed before sleep)


I've worked a little bit on some new rolags that I carded up. (While watching Agatha Raisin and waiting for bread and brownies to bake)


I've spun a little sample on a new-to-me corn maiden goddess. (While I could, in between running errands last Thursday)

I've spun a teeny tiny bit more on my laceweight cormo with one of my Jenkins. (While waiting for yummy, yummy thai food)



No comments:

Post a Comment