Sunday, December 18, 2016

Episode 24: Single Mindedness

It turned into a very cold, very icy, very snowy week! Monday was a late day at work, Wednesday was a leave work early day, and Thursday was a late day again. That said, I did get quite a bit of work done! I baked bread and scones, knit a whole beanie, went to the bar on a really snowy night with Ty and our roommate, and finished the whole third section of my circle shawl.



WIPs
Shreds, self designed circle shawl using handspun Romney and IF Princess Bride
Alma Park Alpacas "Cafe au Lait" spin

Planned Projects for 2017
Pair of socks every month
An Aran for Frederick, modified
Winter Camp 2017

FOs
Turn a Square by Jared Flood, using Cascade 220 leftovers in shades of grey

What do you think? Spin my own for the sweater or use one of the 3 yarns I have in stash? Which of the stash yarns, if I use one of those?


And, cause it's what was distracting me during the recording, the easy peasant bread recipe that I was using! It truly is very easy, and it's a recipe I turn to over and over again. I actually have it memorized!

No comments:

Post a Comment