Monday, August 7, 2017

Summer

Phew! It's been a long one already, and we're not through with summer yet! With everything happening this summer, I feel like I've been just busy enough to avoid posting anything here. I shouldn't procrastinate that way, I know, but it's just beyond important enough to skip.


I'm warning you now, there are going to be some photo heavy posts in your future. [insert ominous music here] We've been camping, river swimming (errr... jump off the dock-ing?), picking blackberries, taking care of Dream full time, and I've been doing lots of spinning. I need to get a Tour de Fleece recap up before we get too far beyond the TdF!

But for now I'll leave you with an invitation to join me on Instagram to see more frequent updates, and a video of a very silly dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment