Sunday, January 1, 2017

Episode 25: New Year, Big Plans!

After a week off (because of Christmas), I do have a video to share with you guys! It's a poorer quality video than I would have liked, but circumstances as they were, I only had my old point & shoot to record with.

With no more ado, here we go!



WIPs:

"Shreds," the self designed circle shawl knit using handspun Romney and IF Princess Bride
Pair of socks #1 of 12, for 2017
January Jenkins SAL, using a batt blended and created by me with hand cards (using this article from Knitty as a guide for the batt creation)
An Aran for Frederick (sorta) - I need to sample a little more, spin a bunch, and then I can finally knit

Plans for 2017:
Process and spin all the fleeces that I have
12 pairs of socks (1 pair per month)
Jenkins year long SAL
Winter Camp 2017

Please, if you have any questions, get in touch with me on Ravelry or Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment