Sunday, May 22, 2016

Desert Knits Episode 10: I almost have a real computer!

Yes, still just almost. I was hoping that I would be able to at least post from my own computer, but it looks like I won't actually be able to use my computer until Wednesday, at the earliest. The cord that goes from the monitor to the computer needs some kind of adapter. Don't ask me what kind exactly, but it's on order from Amazon!

In the meantime, welcome to my new blog! I've decided that the podcast needs another space - one where you can find episodes easier & find pictures of knitting, spinning, and weaving, with a little bit of recipes & garden & running mixed in. I was counting how many episodes I've done just a few minutes ago & would you believe that this is my 10th podcast video?! And this is the first time that I'm posting on a blog in an actual place specifically for the podcast!



Show notes:

Please, please, please excuse the text falling off the edge! I'm hoping that this is the last video I'll be editing on th iPad...

Finished object
Danse Macabre

WIPs
Mince Pie Mayhem in Seven Sisters Arts Meridian, colorway Cripple Creek
- Test knit for Amanita in Rain City Knits Nylon Sock, colorway Navy Blue
- Jenkins SAL NBK The Telltale Heart

Stash
- The Happy Little Dye Pot 50/50 merino/silk, colorway Woodlands
- Handmaiden Lace Silk, colorway Dandelion
- Inglenook"As You Wish" Princess Bride inspired sicklebatts & braids

Warrior Camp prize donation
- The Happy Little Dye Pot 75/20/5 merino/nylon/stellina, colorway Riddle 2

Running
- I'm slowly testing distance & speed, getting back on track with the training schedule. I think my knee is better & I'll be back on schedule starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment